A quick, delicious and healthy Raw Watermelon Fruit Pizza with Cashew Frosting. It’s made from a slice of watermelon topped with cashew vanilla cream frosting and blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, raspberries and mint leaves. You can sub the fruit for whatever you have, but it does look best with a rainbow of colours.
Raw Watermelon Fruit Pizza Video Recipe
The fruit toppings and cashew nuts all count as a portion towards your fruit / veg. It does have 1 tablespoon of a sweetener of your choice (I recommend maple syrup or date syrup) but you can leave this out if you prefer and it will still taste great.
It’s vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and most importantly tastes as great as it looks.
The perfect pizza on a summers day, full of healthy fruit and healthy fats from the nuts. Use your imagination and decorate how ever you like. This desert pizza is free of refined sugar.
- Watermelon, 1 slice. I tend to do about 2-3 cm thick, but whatever works for you.
- Mint leaves
- Cashews, 1 handful
- Coconut, 2 tbsp oil or cream – melted
- Maple syrup, 1 tbsp or any other runny sweetener
- Vanilla, 1 tsp extract or paste
- Slice the watermelon to the desired thickness, I recommend about 2-3 cm.
- Blend all the other ingredients (except the fruit to top) together, add enough water to allow the blender to whizz the frosting smooth.
- Pour the frosting onto the melon and spread out.
- Cut all the fruit to bite size pieces and sprinkle on top
- Eat straight away or store in the fridge and eat within a couple of days.
Amount Per ServingCalories 109 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 3mg Sodium 52mg Carbohydrates 10g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 7g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 1g