These raisin banana oat biscuits are simple to make, contain no flour, are sweetened with just bananas, take a few mins to make and most importantly taste delicious. They will curb pangs for something sweet to snack on.
I often have these for breakfast on the go thinking they are something indulgent but actually they are one of the healthiest breakfasts you could have. Some other recipes call for instant oats, but I’ve found out there is no need to buy these expensive processed oats, simply blend normal rolled oats for a few seconds in any blender. If your avoiding gluten just make with gluten free oats.
3 Ingredient Raisin Banana Oat Biscuits Recipe
- Total time: 20m
- Yield: 12 biscuits
- Calories: 70 cal
- 3 bananas
- 1½ cups / 150g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp raisins
How To Make
- Grind the oats for a few seconds to make an oat powder. It doesn’t have to be fine, they just need to be broken up a bit.
- Peel the bananas and then mash them.
- Mix everything together until combined.
- Spoon onto a non stick sheet and spread out to make a biscuit shape. The mixture makes 12 normal sized or 6 large.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden at 350°F / 180 °C.
- If you want a chewier biscuit take out of the oven as they start to get some colour, for a crunchier biscuit leave until they are golden brown.
- As they have fresh banana they will go off quickly so it’s best to eat straight away. They can be stored for a few days in the fridge but will loose their crunch.