Try this easy and healthy recipe for birthday cake raw vegan cheesecake.
Suitable for gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan, raw and plant based diets.
It uses our own recipe for natural sprinkles that are made from just fruit / veg and dried coconut. The cheesecake on its own is a delicious lemon-vanilla flavour but the sprinkles make it look very appealing.
Some call this a “dreamcake” as it contains no cheese and has cashews instead. I stick with cheesecake as when people try it they don’t even notice that it’s dairy free – they just notice how good it tastes.
Birthday Cake Cheesecake Video Recipe
High in fat and sugar but they are all raw unprocessed healthy fats and sugars.
This cheesecake is bursting with nutrition and has no empty calories. I have to admit
I’ve never eatten anything “birthday cake” flavour, but I came across lots of pretty cakes on instagram that were basically vanilla cakes covered in sprinkles and called birthday cake flavour. So hopefully I’m on the right track with this recipe.
- 1 cup / 100g Dates
- 1 cup / 150g Almonds
- 3 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
Vegan CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1 cup / 150g Cashews
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup / 240ml Water
- Blend together all of the base ingredients until they are combined and stick together.
- Spread out the base into your individual jars or one big pan.
- Melt the coconut oil and then blend with all the other filling ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in a couple of tbsp of Natural sprinkles
- Pour the filling over the bases and tilt to spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle on some more sprinkles!
- Put in the fridge for 30 mins to set. Store in the fridge and eat birthday cake vegan cheesecake within a couple of days.
Amount Per ServingCalories 315 Total Fat 23g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 16g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 222mg Carbohydrates 26g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 4g Sugar 14g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 7g
In this recipe you can swap out the maple syrup with any other sweetener to make it. I often use date syrup or xylitol but any will work well.
Traditional birthday cake flavour has milk chocolate, but as this is a vegan no bake cheesecake recipe I’ve left it out.