A quick delicious and healthy Pokemon Fruit Pizza that looks like a Pokeball.
It’s made from a slice of watermelon topped with cashew vanilla cream frosting and blueberries.
You can sub the blueberries for any other dark berry, just remember to cut them in half else they will roll everywhere.
The blueberries and cashew nuts all count as a portion towards your fruit / veg.
Pokemon Fruit Pizza Video Recipe
This fruit pizza does have 1 tablespoon of a sweetener of your choice (I recommend maple syrup or date syrup) but you can leave this out if you prefer and it will still taste great.
It’s vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and most importantly tastes as great as it looks.
- Watermelon, 1 slice. I tend to do about 2-3 cm thick, but what ever works for you.
- Blueberries, 1 handful cut in half
- Cashews, 1 handful
- Coconut, 2 tbsp oil or cream – melted
- Maple syrup, 1 tbsp or any other runny sweetener
- Vanilla, 1 tsp extract or paste
- Slice the watermelon to the desired thickness, I recommend about 2-3 cm.
- Score the watermelon slice with the design,
- Cut out ever so slightly the sections that will be white.
- Blend all the other ingredients (except the blueberries) together, add enough water to allow the blender to whizz the frosting smooth.
- Pour the frosting into the cut out section.
- Cut all the blueberries in half and then use to mark out the sections.
- Eat straight away or store in the fridge and eat within a couple of days. Good luck with this Pokemon Fruit Pizza lasting more than a few mins
Amount Per Serving Calories 208Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 6mgSodium 103mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 2gSugar 12gProtein 2g