A quick delicious and healthy Pokemon Fruit Pizza that looks like a Pokeball. It’s made from a slice of watermelon topped with cashew vanilla cream frosting and blueberries. You can sub the blueberries for any other dark berry, just remember to cut them in half else they will roll everywhere.
The blueberries and cashew nuts all count as a portion towards your fruit / veg. It does have 1 tablespoon of a sweetener of your choice (I recommend maple syrup or date syrup) but you can leave this out if you prefer and it will still taste great. It’s vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and most importantly tastes as great as it looks.
Pokemon Pokeball Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Total time: 20m
- Yield: 12 portions
- Calories: 110 cal
Ingredients, roughly for a 8″ base
- Watermelon, 1 slice. I tend to do about 2-3 cm thick, but what ever works for you.
- Blueberries, 1 handful cut in half
- Cashews, 1 handful
- Coconut, 2 tbsp oil or cream – melted
- Maple syrup, 1 tbsp or any other runny sweetener
- Vanilla, 1 tsp extract or paste
How To Make
- Slice the watermelon to the desired thickness, I recommend about 2-3 cm.
- Score the watermelon slice with the design,
- Cut out ever so slightly the sections that will be white.
- Blend all the other ingredients (except the blueberries) together, add enough water to allow the blender to whizz the frosting smooth.
- Pour the frosting into the cut out section.
- Cut all the blueberries in half and then use to mark out the sections.
- Eat straight away or store in the fridge and eat within a couple of days. Good luck with this Pokemon Fruit Pizza lasting more than a few mins
Pokemon Fruit Pizza Video Recipe
For any comments/questions/help with this recipe post on the message boards.