Chia puddings are an excellent food to make in advance and grab when you’re on the go. This mango Lime Chia Almond Pudding is easy to make, lasts for several days and keeps you full for hours.
The sweetness of the mango is mixed with zesty lime for a tangy sweet topping. I use almond milk for this recipe but you can use any milk you like – oat and sunflower seed milk also work very well. The maple syrup is optional if you are using a milk that is already sweet enough you may want to taste before adding any sweetener.
Mango Lime Chia Pudding Recipe
- Total time: 10m
- Yield: 4 servings
- Calories: 160 cal
- Almond milk, 2 cups / 500ml – or any other milk
- Chia seeds, ½ cup / 80g
- Maple syrup, 2 tbsp – or any other sweetener
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Mango, 1 medium
- Lime, 1 juiced
How To Make
- Mix the milk, maple and vanilla together.
- Whisk in the chia seeds and leave 20 minutes for them to gel up. Make sure there are no clumps of chia.
- Blend together the mango flesh and lime juice.
- Pour out the chia mixture into 4 pots and then top with the mango lime coulis.
- Store in the fridge and they will last for a couple of days.